CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Gift of You

I didn't give you the gift of life, but in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real, as if it had been so.
For us to have each other is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.

Author - unknown

About Us

About Us
Hello! We are Bob and Trish Akers from Indiana. We are in the process of adopting a daughter, Emmaline Catherine, from China. We have a log in date of December 8, 2005, and are hoping to get our "referral" in November 2007. It's been a long journey, but we are so excited to be this close! ****************************************************************** Update: We have obviously adopted our daughter, so this is now the Akers Family website. We will periodically be posting pictures of our family and newest adventures.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A few more photos...





Emmaline is still sleeping, but we thought we would share a few more photos we took last evening. We'll post more today after she gets up. The pictures of Chongqing will give you an idea how amazing the city is where we are staying. It reminds us of a much larger times square. The views are from our hotel room window. The pictures of Emmaline are just cute baby pictures!

1 comment:

Denise M. said...

Hey you. Ok, sorry. This morning I didn't have time to write much because I had to leave for work. But...oh my goodness!!! She is amazing!!! She is so sweet. Are you just in heaven or what? Of course the best will be when you are home with Jacob and Jackson. Your whole COMPLETE family:) Oh yes and Dewey:) Watching your posts puts me right back to when we got Audrey Gui Ni, only she did cry. Emmaline is so perfect and healthy, congratulations mommy and daddy on your adorable BG.

God Bless you both. Can't wait to see more pics, I keep refreshing this blogspot so I can see if anything new has been posted. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Denise