CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Gift of You

I didn't give you the gift of life, but in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real, as if it had been so.
For us to have each other is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.

Author - unknown

About Us

About Us
Hello! We are Bob and Trish Akers from Indiana. We are in the process of adopting a daughter, Emmaline Catherine, from China. We have a log in date of December 8, 2005, and are hoping to get our "referral" in November 2007. It's been a long journey, but we are so excited to be this close! ****************************************************************** Update: We have obviously adopted our daughter, so this is now the Akers Family website. We will periodically be posting pictures of our family and newest adventures.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We've got updated pictures!!!!




Isn't she adorable??!!! According to the information received with the pictures, she is 70 cm tall (27.56 inches), 10 kg (22.05 pounds), and she has one tooth. We believe the pictures were taken yesterday (11/28/07). She looks so happy!

6 comments:

Dena said...

Oh, my, she is so cute, love that smile. I would have died for updated photos before we traveled. What a huge blessing. You will treasure every picture you have of her.
She is so sweet! God Bless!

Connie J said...

Oh, Trish, what a precious gift to have updated pictures. Emma is so beautiful! I'm crying happy tears as I watch your video and realize you will be holding your daughter on Christmas!
Blessings from one Xiushan mommy to another!

monicaijordi said...

Hello. We want to share with you our videos from the trip to China and those that we have done once in house. Thanks

http://es.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=monicaijordi&p=v

Kelli said...

She is so precious- and so happy!

Courtney said...

What a gorgeous daughter!! Hoping for safe travels for you!! Congrats on your recent referral and thanks for stopping by my blog! Only a few more days!

AmyO said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful trip tomorrow!