CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Gift of You

I didn't give you the gift of life, but in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real, as if it had been so.
For us to have each other is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.

Author - unknown

About Us

About Us
Hello! We are Bob and Trish Akers from Indiana. We are in the process of adopting a daughter, Emmaline Catherine, from China. We have a log in date of December 8, 2005, and are hoping to get our "referral" in November 2007. It's been a long journey, but we are so excited to be this close! ****************************************************************** Update: We have obviously adopted our daughter, so this is now the Akers Family website. We will periodically be posting pictures of our family and newest adventures.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Visit to Aunt Party's Office...






We had a nice visit to Aunt Party's office yesterday. They have been so nice and supportive during our adoption journey. We all had a great time :-) Also, the last picture is Jackson trying so hard to "help" me by carrying the diaper bag that was WAY too heavy for him. He is such a great big help and I love him so much!

1 comment:

Shawnstribe said...

Jackson you are such a great guy helping Mommy like that!!!
I bet you helploads with your lil sister!
I love allyour photos, Emma warms my heart.
Tricia,can we have some photos of you and Emma and Jackson ;)
xxx
s