CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Gift of You

I didn't give you the gift of life, but in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real, as if it had been so.
For us to have each other is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.

Author - unknown

About Us

About Us
Hello! We are Bob and Trish Akers from Indiana. We are in the process of adopting a daughter, Emmaline Catherine, from China. We have a log in date of December 8, 2005, and are hoping to get our "referral" in November 2007. It's been a long journey, but we are so excited to be this close! ****************************************************************** Update: We have obviously adopted our daughter, so this is now the Akers Family website. We will periodically be posting pictures of our family and newest adventures.

Monday, November 24, 2008

A few recent photos Fall 2008




1 comment:

Shawnstribe said...

Hi girl friend
your kiddos are stunning!!!!
I cant believe how much they have grown!!!
Today is our 1 year with X X aniversary.
I would love to catch up sometime
xxx
s